Monday, July 31, 2006

Blogs....

So I'm not really into reading blogs nevermind writing one. I've read a few that go alittle something like this...
"I'm bored...there's nothing to do around here."

My response:
"I'm sorry, but why don't you get off the computer and do something, I don't know, go outside maybe, or give your little 'mouse' a break and play with your real pet."


Personally, I'd rather just blab to a friend about my day, but I guess I can post my thoughts here and just know that 90% of blogs never get read. So I'll most likely fall into that 90% category and no one will read this. So why am I posting this again?

I'm having problems with this blog/live journal/ipod/on the go/everything must go digital by 2009/Tevo/on demand/high definition/download/upload lifestyle.

More to come about my battle with applecrack and the digital world...

I'll try this blog thing for a while, but I can't make any promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home